Manage waiting room better with patient pager
Waiting times are part of everyday life in virtually all practices, but are perceived by many people as unpleasant.
Waiting times can now be comfortably bridged with patient pagers.
Due to the range of 1.5 km, patients in the field of practice, e.g. stay in a café and be informed in time and free of charge when it’s their turn.
Operation of the pagers
In the patient pager section, there are simple pagers that can only blink and vibrate, or even send a text to the patient. The pagers that blink and vibrate are used when the patient clearly knows where to go. Here, the function is sufficient to blink and vibrate so that the patient is informed.
Text messages provide clarity
If it is not clear to which examination room the patient should go, the pagers with text display and the pager software are used.
Here, the texts can be sent to the pagers directly from the individual stations on the PC. “Please X-ray 2” – or “Examination Room 11 please” – If an emergency occurs in between, all pagers can be informed about the extended waiting time. “Due to an emergency it takes about 40 minutes longer”
Easy handling of the pagers
The pagers have sufficient battery life (up to 48 hours), so that the patient can carry the pager during the waiting time without having to pay attention to the charge. The handling is extremely easy. Just take the pager from the charging station. Note the pager number on the patient’s act and give it to the patient.
The pager call is made by entering the pager number on the sending station and confirming with the green ENTER key. Finished. Already the patient pager becomes active and vibrates and flashes. – The text pager is entered in the pager software – also very easy to use.
Patient pager in coaster shape with TEXT display
Patient pager activated via radio
Text messages on display to give precise instructions.
(for example please come to station 3)
- Dimensions 10 x 10 x 2 cm
- Battery life approx. 48 hours
- Range approx. 500m to 1.5 km through FM band (446.15625 MHz)
- Case-safe, splash-proof, robust housing
- Vibrates, flashes, beeps or lights up (also combined)
- Anti-theft function, beeps out of range of the base station.
- The range is adjustable. Patient is made aware of the entrainment by beeping.
- Channel per practice individually adjustable, thus no overlap with neighboring practices
Patient Coaster Pager – Coaster Call
Patient Pager Features:
- UHF frequency FM (420 – 470 MHz) penetrates walls, ceiling, and floors more effectively
- Extra-wide shock-absorbing bumper minimizes damage when pagers are dropped
- On site, over-the-air reprogrammability
- “Heartbeat” charge light
- Any-orientation stack-charging system, means pagers can be stacked in any direction
- Rechargeable nickel metal hydride battery
- Vibration, flash, and glow alert modes
- Available in Red, Green, Blue, White, and Rainbow
- LED numbers are ideal for low light
- 4 charging pins ensure the best charge
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 4.25″ x .75″
- Tracking mode – continuously repages until coaster is returned
Charger for patient pagers in coaster shape
Same shape as coasters with metal contacts.
Up to 15 devices can be charged at the same time.
Sending station for patients + doctor pager
With the transmitting station, the recipients are informed about an event.
- Range approx. 1.5 km via VHF radio (free radio)
- Dimensions 10 x 21 cm
- Power connection 220V
- Range approx. 500m to 1.5 km through FM band (446.15625 MHz) supports up to 9,999 recipients
- Transmit channel per practice individually adjustable, thus no overlap with neighboring practices
Alpha11 offers a variety of practical solutions for the doctor’s practice.
If you have a specific task and are looking for a solution, just contact us by phone at +498124-4441350 or by e-mail at email@example.com
We are happy to assist you with expert knowledge and help you to solve your task.