Imprint & Contact
Important: Alpha11 only supplies commercial customers, not private end consumers.
All prices are plus VAT (currently 19%) and shipping costs.
|Company:||Alpha11 GmbH Video & Pager solutions|
|Managing Director:||Klaus D. Hamal|
|Address:||Wendelsteinstrasse 2, 85669 Reithofen (Pastetten)|
|Sales Tax ID No .:||DE8158420252|
|Tax Office Erding:||Tax number: 114/121/51978|
|Bank details:||Sparkasse Wasserburg|
|IBAN – SWIFT Code:||DE88711526800030111124|
|Customs number EU:||DE785865253562148|
|Commercial credit:||Business license as PDF download here|
|WEEE registration number||WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 57252231|
The shipping costs are dependent on weight and are as follows for deliveries within Germany: Foreign deliveries please inquire.
- up to 10 kg 8.50
- up to 20 kg 14,50
- up to 31.5 kg 18.50
- over 31.5 kg or bulky goods on request.
If products are not in stock and there is a partial delivery, you will of course receive the subsequent delivery postage-free.
You will receive an invoice after your order. The dispatch of the products takes place after receipt of money, by PayPal, direct debit or cash on delivery. If the delivery is by cash on delivery, a surcharge of 8.00 Euro for cash on delivery has to be paid.
Terms and Conditions – General Terms and Conditions as of 1.1.2012 with updates in 2017/2018
1. General – Scope
- The terms and conditions apply to all current and future business relationships with companies.
- Divergent, conflicting or supplementary terms and conditions, even if known, are not part of the contract, unless their validity is expressly agreed in writing.
Our offers are non-binding. Technical changes and changes in shape, color and / or weight are reserved within reasonable limits. This also applies to design deviations from descriptions and information in brochures, catalogs and written documents, as well as model, design and material changes in the course of product development
With the order of a commodity the customer declares binding to want to acquire the ordered commodity. The acceptance can be declared in writing or by delivery of the goods to the customer. At the latest with the signature on the delivery note, the acceptance of the contract is declared.
If the consumer orders the goods electronically, we will immediately confirm receipt of the order. The confirmation of receipt does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order. The confirmation of receipt may be combined with a declaration of acceptance.
The contract is concluded subject to the correct and timely delivery by our suppliers. This only applies in the event that we are not responsible for the non-delivery, especially when concluding a congruent hedging transaction with our supplier, partial deliveries are permitted. The customer is informed immediately about the unavailability of the service.
3. Retention of title
- For contracts with entrepreneurs, we reserve the ownership of the goods until full settlement of all claims from an ongoing business relationship.
- The customer is required to handle the product with care. If maintenance and inspection work is required regularly, the customer has to carry it out at his own expense.
- The customer is obligated to immediately inform us of any third party access to the goods, for example in the case of a seizure, as well as any damage or destruction of the goods. The customer has to point out our property. Incidental costs shall be borne by the customer. A change of ownership of the goods, as well as the own seat change the customer has to inform us immediately.
- In the event of breach of contract by the customer, in particular in the event of default in payment or in the event of a breach of one of the aforementioned obligations, we are entitled to withdraw this provision from the contract and to demand the return of the goods.
- If the customer is in arrears with the settlement of his invoice, we can at any time discontinue the services from the current contractual relationship until payment of the arrears. This also includes services that are obtained from us by third-party companies, such as Remote access, Internet access, Internet storage, e-mail addresses and other services. The customer has no claim for compensation for any interruptions in service due to discontinuation of unpaid services.
- The entrepreneur is entitled to resell the goods in the ordinary course of business, as long as he is not in arrears. Pledges or collateral assignments are inadmissible. He already assigns to us all from the resale or resulting claims in the amount of the invoice amount. We accept the assignment. We authorize the buyer in revocable manner to collect the claims assigned to us for his account in his own name, as soon as the entrepreneur does not meet his payment obligations properly and is in default of payment. The entrepreneur must provide and provide all necessary information and documents for this purpose.
4. Delivery and service time
Terms and deadlines quoted by us are non-binding unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
- The offered purchase price is binding. The purchase prices for entrepreneurs are stated net plus applicable VAT. In addition to the purchase price, the insurance premium, an environmental fee and the shipping an additional shipping fee will be charged. We are entitled, despite contrary provisions of the entrepreneur, first to offset payments against his older debt. If costs and interest have already arisen, the payments are to be credited against the costs, then against the interest and finally against the principal claim.
- First deliveries to resellers are to be paid by cash on delivery or prepayment. Subsequent deliveries can be made on invoices with bank debit. If the reseller is in arrears with the payment or if an unjustified return debit note is issued, subsequent deliveries will be sent exclusively by advance payment or cash on delivery.
- When leasing contracts are concluded, they must be fully signed when the contract is awarded. The contracts are submitted to the customer for leasing on the day the goods are delivered.
- When concluding a purchase contract, 50% must be paid in advance when ordering, 40% at the start of the installation (delivery of goods) and 10% at the time of completion. The amounts must be paid in cash, by check or by bank transfer.
- For rent, support services are included in the rent. When buying after rent 50% of the rent up to a maximum of 1 year on the purchase counted.
- The customer undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after receipt of the goods. After expiry of a period of 10 days from receipt of the goods, the customer is in default of payment. The entrepreneur has to pay the debt in the amount of 8% above the base interest rate during the delay. Compared to the entrepreneur, we reserve the right to prove and assert a higher damage caused by default.
- The customer has the right to offset only if his counterclaims have been legally established or recognized by us. The customer can exercise a right of retention only if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
6. Transfer of Risk
- Shipping is at our option.
- If the seller is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods with the handover, when sending purchase with the delivery of the goods to the carrier, the carrier or the person otherwise intended to carry out the shipment, or as soon as the goods For the purpose of shipping our warehouse has left, to the buyer.
- If the shipment is delayed or made impossible without our fault, the risk shall pass to the buyer upon dispatch of the notification of readiness for shipment to the buyer.
- The transfer is the same if the buyer is in default of acceptance.
- We arrange, as far as the entrepreneur does not expressly contradict, the insurance of the goods to be sent to the entrepreneur against transport damages on behalf of and for the account of the entrepreneur with an insurance company to be selected by us. Insofar as this insurance against transport damage is completed, we are exempted from liability for these damages.
7. Warranty and guarantee
- If the buyer is an entrepreneur, we will initially provide warranty for defects in the goods at our discretion by repair or replacement.
- The warranty and guarantee for companies is 1 year from the date of installation and 2 years for private customers.
- If the subsequent fulfillment fails, the customer can in principle demand at its discretion reduction of the remuneration (reduction) or cancellation of the contract (withdrawal). In the case of only a minor contractual quality, in particular only minor defects, the customer has no right of withdrawal.
- If the customer receives the goods as a “BETA” tester, defects in the product are to be expected and included in the delivery. The customer will report any defects as part of the “BETA” test immediately so that they can be remedied as part of a further development. The deficiencies in the context of the “BETA” test can not be used as a basis for canceling the contract (resignation).
- The customer is not entitled to any exchange or right of return, if e.g. The legal basis for the use of the products changes or the customer when using our products, does not comply with the law. As an example, attach video cameras to inappropriate places. For the legal handling with the employment of monitoring systems, the customer has to inform itself with appropriate places. Alpha11 assumes no legal liability for the use of surveillance technology in legally incorrect positions. This also applies if the customer has covert investigations carried out by Alpha11. Here, the client himself must strive for legal certainty, if necessary, can implement camera positions, if these were not properly installed by Alpha11. In such cases, Alpha11 assumes no liability or compensation for damages, penalties of the customer towards authorities or towards third persons (for example, employees, suppliers, etc.). Should Apha11 be forced to assume liability for legal reasons, the client shall be liable for the resulting damages or penalties to authorities or third persons in full.
- Entrepreneurs must notify us in writing of obvious defects within a period of two weeks from receipt of the goods; otherwise the assertion of the warranty claim is excluded. To grant the deadline, the timely dispatch is sufficient. The entrepreneur bears the full burden of proof for all claims, in particular the defect and for the timeliness of the complaint.
- If the customer chooses to withdraw from the contract because of a legal or material defect after failed supplementary performance, he is not entitled to compensation for the defect.
- If the customer chooses to pay damages after failed supplementary performance, the goods remain with the customer if this is reasonable for him. The compensation is limited to the difference between the purchase price and the value of the defective item. This does not apply if we have fraudulently caused the breach of contract.
- For entrepreneurs, the warranty is one year from the delivery of the goods. For used goods, the limitation period is one year from the delivery of the goods. This does not apply if the customer has not notified us of the defect in time (see above in this provision).
- If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the condition of the goods is basically only the product description of the manufacturer as agreed. Public statements, suggestions or advertising of the manufacturer do not constitute a contractual statement of the quality of the goods.
- Passwords: Passwords of supplied systems or systems maintained by us are not stored for security reasons. If these are lost to the customer, the customer is liable for the restoration or reinstallation of the delivered or maintained system. If passwords are no longer producible, the costs for a replacement purchase are transferred to the customer.
- App Usage: If the customer uses apps from the manufacturer to access the assets supplied by Alpha11, Alpha11 will not be responsible for the functionality of these apps. A partial or complete return of the actual system is excluded if the apps do not work. The customer must contact the manufacturer of the apps in such a case and complain there. If necessary, Alpha11 will act as an intermediary to the manufacturer if necessary.
- If the customer receives a faulty assembly instruction, we are only obliged to deliver faultless assembly instructions and this only if the fault in the assembly instructions precludes proper assembly.
- If a service contract exists for the fulfillment of a service (for example, installation of a video surveillance system, IT system, etc.), the warranty is 1 year for companies in the B2B sector and 2 years for private customers. Any defects must be reported in writing. Alpha11 will try to remedy the defect. Later defects can not be considered. Defects can only relate to the services provided in the offer and in the order confirmation. If verbal arrangements have been made, these are only of inventory if they have later been confirmed to the client (customer) in the order confirmation.
- Guarantee in the legal sense, the customer does not receive by us. Manufacturer’s warranties remain unaffected.
8. Limitations of liability
- For slightly negligent breaches of duty, our liability is limited to the predictable, contract-typical, direct average damage according to the type of goods. This also applies to slightly negligent breaches of duty by our legal representatives or vicarious agents. We are not liable to companies for slightly negligent violation of insignificant contractual obligations.
- The above limitation of liability does not apply to claims of the customer from product liability. Furthermore, the liability limitations do not apply attributable to us body and health damage or loss of life of the customer.
- Claims for damages of the customer due to a defect become time-barred one year after delivery of the goods. This does not apply if we are guilty of gross negligence, as well as in the case of physical and health damage attributable to us or loss of life of the customer.
9. Customer data
Storage of customer-related data is considered as agreed.
The customer is obliged to observe the legal export and import regulations of the country of destination in the case of goods export.
11. Jurisdiction and final provisions
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The provisions of the UN Sales Convention do not apply.
- If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public law special fund, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business. The same applies if the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if his domicile or habitual residence is unknown at the time the complaint is filed.
- Should individual provisions of the contract with the customer, including these General Terms and Conditions, be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The wholly or partially ineffective regulation is to be replaced by a regulation whose economic success comes as close as possible to the ineffective one.
Cancellation policy in the context of the distance selling law
Revocation instruction to § 14 Abs. 1 BGB-InfoV:
You can cancel your contract within one month without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, email, or by returning the goods.) The period begins at the earliest on receipt of this instruction The revocation must be sent to: Alpha11 Business Service, Klaus Hamal, Stiftsring 5a, D-84424 Isen
2. Consequences of Withdrawal
In the case of an effective revocation, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. If you can not give us back the received performance in whole or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you have to pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration of the thing solely on their examination – as it would have been possible for you in the store – is due. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation by not taking the thing as an owner in use and refrain from everything, which impairs their value. You have to bear the return costs, if the delivered goods are the ordered and if the price of the thing to be returned Amount of 40 euros or if you have not provided the consideration or a contractually agreed installment at a higher price of the thing at the time of withdrawal. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Non-parcels are picked up at your place. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days of sending your revocation.
Notes on set links to other websites
We expressly point out that due to the largely unclear legal situation regarding the liability for links, we can not guarantee that a provider will accept the responsibility for third-party content on the basis of our own offer by including our disclaimer in his offer can be set left, free to draw.
Brands named on this website are the owners of the respective companies.
WEEE directive (2002/96 / EG)
The WEEE Directive applies to companies that manufacture, sell, distribute, recycle or treat electrical or electronic equipment and to consumers within the European Union. The directive aims to reduce the amount of waste electrical and electronic equipment by educating consumers and improving the efficiency of collection and recycling.
The directive requires producers (manufacturers, dealers and sellers)
ensuring that all electrical and electronic equipment imported into the EC after August 13 is provided with a recycling logo.
registration with the WEEE regulator in each Member State.
Registration takes place according to the locally applicable timetable of the respective member state.
joining a recovery and recycling system.
Registration takes place according to the locally applicable timetable of the respective member state.
Since December 31, 2006, producers have had to achieve a number of recovery and recycling goals.
Alpha11 GmbH works continuously with suppliers, dealers, partners and customers to ensure that Alpha11 GmbH complies with the requirements of the WEEE directive.
Recycling systems that Alpha11 GmbH has joined:
Waste Electrical Appliances Register – https://www.stiftung-ear.de