In self-service areas, guest pagers help to inform the guest that their food is ready and can be picked up from the counter.
These restaurant guest pagers are already over 10 million times worldwide in use and very well proven.
When the meal is ready, the pager number and the green Enter key are pressed at a transmitting station, the pager already announces itself to the guest.
Guest pager in coaster shape with TEXT display
Guest pager activated via radio
Text messages on display to give precise instructions.
- Dimensions 10 x 10 x 2 cm
- Battery life approx. 48 hours
- Range approx. 500m to 1.5 km through FM band (446.15625 MHz)
- Case-safe, splash-proof, robust housing
- Vibrates, flashes, beeps or lights up (also combined)
- Anti-theft function, beeps out of range of the base station.
- The range is adjustable. Guest is made aware of the entrainment by beeping.
- Channel per practice individually adjustable, thus no overlap with neighboring practices
Guest Coaster Pager – Coaster Call
Guest Pager Features:
- UHF frequency FM (420 – 470 MHz) penetrates walls, ceiling, and floors more effectively
- Extra-wide shock-absorbing bumper minimizes damage when pagers are dropped
- On site, over-the-air reprogrammability
- “Heartbeat” charge light
- Any-orientation stack-charging system, means pagers can be stacked in any direction
- Rechargeable nickel metal hydride battery
- Vibration, flash, and glow alert modes
- Available in Red, Green, Blue, White, and Rainbow
- LED numbers are ideal for low light
- 4 charging pins ensure the best charge
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 4.25″ x .75″
- Tracking mode – continuously repages until coaster is returned
Charger for guest pagers in coaster shape
Same shape as coasters with metal contacts.
Up to 15 devices can be charged at the same time.
Sending station for waiter + guest pager
With the transmitting station, the recipients are informed about an event.
- Range approx. 1.5 km via VHF radio (free radio)
- Dimensions 10 x 21 cm
- Power connection 220V
- Range approx. 500m to 1.5 km through FM band (446.15625 MHz) supports up to 9,999 recipients
- Transmit channel per restaurant individually adjustable, thus no overlap with neighboring restaurant
Alpha11 offers a variety of practical solutions for restaurants.
If you have a specific task and are looking for a solution, just contact us by phone at +498124-4441350 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to assist you with expert knowledge and help you to solve your task.